POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Ann: Liquid Spray Checkbox bug fixed!!!! : Re: Ann: Liquid Spray Checkbox bug fixed!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ann: Liquid Spray Checkbox bug fixed!!!!
From: Keith Hull
Date: 6 Mar 1999 07:40:36
Message: <36e12244.0@news.povray.org>
Hi Alex,

You are right, I'm sorry - guess it shows that I come from a DOS
background and not a UNIX background.
IE4 correctly gets to my page with the \'s (it automatically changes
them to /'s) but Netscape fails :)
Still no excuses I'll try to remember next time...

Best Regards,

Keith
    Alex Magidow wrote in message <36E081F8.7F725AC6@mninter.net>...

        Snip....

    Keith, please. This links to a non-existent NG in my browser. Web
adresses use forward slashes. Sorry if I sound condescending, but this
happened last time with the web adress.
    Here, folks, is a correct link: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh

    Snip....

    --